Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
- Register via the green button "Register now"
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- Those who are interested to manage 1:1 meetings MUST select at least one networking session
Creation of high-quality cooperation profile
Only after you have created/improved your project cooperation profile(s) organisers can validate your participation and make your profile visible.
To create/improve your cooperation profiles, please proceed as follows:
1. Log into your B2Match account
2. Select ‘My profile’
3. Select ‘Project Cooperation’ under the headline ‘Marketplace Opportunities’
4. Fill in the required information:
- Please add the topic title(s) to the title of the cooperation profile(s),
- Explain the project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for,
- Present your role in the consortium,
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for.
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The booking of meetings opens a few weeks before the event or after a certain number of participants have registered. You will be notified by an e-mail alert once booking has opened.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Usually meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
4) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings